Listen to our Saturday morning talk show, "The Alternative Medicine Show " hosted by Derrick Walker, Pam Michaels and Tawnia Remmell"
Saturday Mornings, from 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Alternative Health Summit 2006
Click Here for More Info
|Alternative Healthcare Network » Marketplace » Food and Dieting (21)
- Herbal Remedy and Natural Health (8 hits) - for acne, asthma, cholesterol, weight loss, homemade medicine, whole food health e-book, Herbs.
- GG Bran Crispbread, the high fiber food for overall wellness (6 hits) - GG Bran Crispbread has gained recent notoriety and has been endorsed by countless nutritionists, doctors and dieticians. GG Brancrispbread has been recommended in cookbooks, newsletters and books for diabetics and dieters.
- Natural Nutrition (5 hits) - This site is committed to a wholistic approach to human healthcare, highlighting wellness through a clean, natural, plant-based (vegan or not) whole-foods diet, free of artificial ingredients, preservatives, drugs, hormones, and pesticides.
- The Center for Food Safety (5 hits) - The Center for Food Safety (CFS) is a non-profit public interest and environmental advocacy membership organization established in 1997 by its sister organization, International Center for Technology Assessment, for the purpose of challenging harmful food production technologies and promoting sustainable alternatives.
- Alta Diet (5 hits) - Your single online source for a world of diet information.
- Chez Panisse Foundation (4 hits) - The Chez Panisse Foundation is committed to transforming public education by using food traditions and rituals to teach, nurture, and empower young people. The Foundation envisions a curriculum, integrated with the school lunch service, in which growing, cooking and sharing food at the table give students the knowledge and values to build a humane and sustainable future.
- Calorie King (3 hits) -
- Nutrition.gov (3 hits) - This user-friendly nutrient database supports President Bushs HealthierUS Initiative to improve overall health for Americans through regular physical activity, proper nutrition, preventive screenings and healthy lifestyle choices.
The accessibility of the database will make it easier for consumers to make healthy choices by providing important information to personal computers.
- The Nutrition Source (3 hits) - Welcome to the Nutrition Source, a Web site maintained by the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Aside from not smoking, the most important determinants of good health are what we eat and how active we are. The Nutrition Source is designed to get you started down the path toward the healthiest diet possible.
- Department of Nutrition (3 hits) - The mission of the Department of Nutrition is to improve human health through enhanced nutrition. The department strives to accomplish this goal through research aimed at improved understanding of how diet influences health, the dissemination of new knowledge about nutrition to health professionals and the public, the development of nutritional strategies, and the education of researchers and practitioners.
« Previous Pg 1 Pg 2 Pg 3 Next »Click here to submit a link to this category.