Listen to our Saturday morning talk show, "The Alternative Medicine Show " hosted by Derrick Walker, Pam Michaels and Tawnia Remmell"
Saturday Mornings, from 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Alternative Health Summit 2006
Click Here for More Info
|Alternative Healthcare Network » Marketplace » Health Resources (32)
- Ganoderma Healthy Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate and more (11 hits) - Gano Cafe is the first known "Healthy Coffee" in the world, brought to you exclusively by Gano Excel. Gano Cafe is a delicious, healthy beverage made from Ganoderma extract and helps to provide more energy and vigor,
while reducing fatigue.
- SuperDuperHealth.com (9 hits) - A great resource for anti-aging, antioxidents and general health products.
- Alternative Medicine Foundation (6 hits) - The Alternative Medicine Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, founded in March 1998 to provide responsible and reliable information about alternative medicine to the public and health professionals.
- Healthy Coffee and Tea (5 hits) - Coffee alternative that is safe and natural
- Essential Oils (5 hits) - Free Aromatherapy articles to help you enjoy essential oils and aromatherapy safely
- Urban Yoga Healing Arts Community (4 hits) -
- BioMagnetic Systems (4 hits) - Magnetic therapy is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a safe and natural alternative for pain relief. If you are in pain, please allow us the opportunity to help you find the relief you need.
- BeeVital Propolis (4 hits) - Natural Healing from the Hive. Propolis has anti-inflammatory/bacterial/viral/cancer/sceptic properties. Alternative treatment for joint, skin, immune and respiratory disorders. Natural Propolis from the leaders in Propolis and Propolis research
- Center for Environmental Citizenship (4 hits) - A national non-partisan organization founded by young activists in 1992 to encourage college students to be environmental citizens.
- The Rodale Institute (4 hits) - The Rodale Institute works with people worldwide to achieve a regenerative food system that renews environmental and human health working with the philosophy that "Healthy Soil = Healthy Food = Healthy People
« Previous • Pg 1 • Pg 2 • Pg 3 • Pg 4 • Next »Click here to submit a link to this category.